Low Profile 90 Degree Self-Dumping Steel Hoppers - Medium Duty
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Low Profile 90 Degree Self-Dumping Hoppers offer:
- Full 90º dump angle with a cushioned rubber bumper stop.
- The low profile design is essential for convenient loading.
- Dumping with a fork truck is quick and simple. A cable is pulled from the seat of the fork truck to dump the hopper. The unit returns to an upright and locked position when lowered to the ground.
- A safety restraint is provided to secure the hopper to the fork truck.
- 22" L usable fork pockets measure 7" W x 2" H.
- Formed base thickness is 1/4".
- Blue baked-in powder-coated toughness with galvanized base.
Note: Must be attached to fork truck when dumping.