FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Wheelbarrows are ideal for use in both commercial or agricultural settings. Exceptional for use in "green" construction zones and/or maintenance zones. Will not puncture or sink into surfaces that otherwise might be susceptible by metal leg-brace supports. Weight is distributed via 4 wheels which create a balanced movement of load. No need to worry about losing grip on handles or having load suddenly tilt to one side or the other causing a spill.
Points to consider (Commercial & Agricultural Users)
- When used in commercial or agricultural settings, weight distribution via 4 wheels is balanced ensuring a smaller PSI per wheel as opposed to what may otherwise be experienced at point of contact with a single wheel and metal leg-brace supports
- Will not puncture surfaces that otherwise might be susceptible to PSI punctures caused by metal leg-brace supports when wheelbarrow is heavily loaded
- Will not sink into the ground as otherwise would occur which the physics of PSI dictate would occur when setting two metal leg-braces onto a soft and/or wet ground surface
Unbelievable Ease of Moving Heavy Loads!
- Creates a balanced movement of load -- no need to worry about losing grip on handles or having load suddenly tilt to one side or the other causing a spill
- Requires minimal physical effort to move any loads within weight restrictions noted
- Exceptional for use in "green" construction and/or maintenance zones where gases and/or black dust created from gasoline AND solid wheeled electric vehicles are unacceptable
- Model Info